COVID-19 Office Guidelines
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
Samra Plastic Surgery is an essential healthcare business. We have been open during this global health crisis on a limited basis to follow up with post-surgical patients and treat emergencies.
On May 4, we will be reopening our offices. Both our Holmdel and Old Bridge locations will be open 5 days a week and offer morning and afternoon appointments with all our surgeons.
Providing a safe environment for our patients and our employees is of utmost importance. We will continue to follow CDC guidelines for disinfecting between patients.
New measures implemented to maintain social distancing:
- When you arrive for your appointment, call our office (732-739-2100) to let us know you are in the parking lot. We will instruct you to wait or come in.
- Patient visits will be staggered to ensure there are not more than two people in our waiting room at all times.
- Patients and caretakers must have their temperatures taken after entering the waiting room.
- Only one caretaker will be able to accompany a patient.
- All patients and caregivers must wear a mask or covering over their nose and mouth.
- Our staff will be wearing protective equipment.
- Whenever possible, we will conduct appointments by telemedicine.
Please stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.