I have had two procedures done by Dr. Samra, rhinoplasty in 2000 and breast augmentation this year. There arent even words to describe how happy I am with every single thing about Dr. Samra and his office.
Our practice is based on the mutual trust between patient and surgeon. We support and encourage you from the very beginning and throughout the whole process until the desired results are achieved. We offer what is right and best for you. We are available at all times of the day to answer your questions or listen to your concerns. Our doctors are available 24 hours for an emergency.
- Facial Surgery and Skin Resurfacing
- Breast Enhancement
- Body Contouring
- General and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery For Men
- Laser Surgery
For your convenience, we are in-network with the following insurance plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS)
We accept all insurance plans with out-of-network benefits.
The Samra Group welcomes you to visit its blog, where you can be in touch with the latest news, updates and find more information about cosmetic surgery and the spa world. Please feel free to leave your own comments/suggestions.
- Bayshore Community Hospital- Holmdel, NJ.
- Riverview Medical Center- Red Bank, NJ.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center- Neptune, NJ.
- Raritan Bay Medical Center- Perth Amboy, NJ & Old Bridge, NJ.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital- New Brunswick, NJ.
- CentraState Medical Center- Freehold, NJ
- JFK Medical Center- Edison, NJ
- Atlantic Health Overlook Medical Center- Summit, NJ
- Atlantic Health Morristown Medical Center- Morristown, NJ
- Monmouth Medical Center- Long Branch, NJ
Our Private Surgical Facility
Ambulatory Surgery Center at Old Bridge
A modern, out-patient surgical facility where we perform cosmetic, reconstructive and hand surgeries.
We are accredited by the AAAHC, Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, NJ state licensed and licensed by Medicare.
ASCOB, has 2 fully equipped, state-of-the-art surgical rooms, a procedure room, and comfortable pre and post-operative rooms. We work with the same board-certified anesthesiologists that provide services at the local hospitals, doctor chosen nurses that are knowledgeable about plastic surgery and a dedicated, kind support staff.
We’re transforming the outpatient experience.
Having surgery performed in a private facility alleviates the high overhead costs of the hospital, cuts down on germs from sick people that frequent hospitals and provides discreet care.
It’s easier to schedule a patient’s surgery dates and times and provides a calmer environment than a hospital. The nurses, techs and other staff you meet when you arrive are the same people who will care for you during your surgery and in the recovery room.
Our private surgical facility is easy to drive to and provides ample, convenient, on-site parking, located at:
400 Perrine Road, Suite 408
Old Bridge, NJ 08857