I have had two procedures done by Dr. Samra, rhinoplasty in 2000 and breast augmentation this year. There arent even words to describe how happy I am with every single thing about Dr. Samra and his office.
Liposuction, sometimes referred to as “lipo” by patients, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by potentially reducing excess fat deposits and improving your body contours and proportion.
Liposuction techniques can be used to reduce localized fat deposits of several areas, including:
- Hips and buttocks
- Abdomen and waist
- Upper arms
- Inner knee
- Chest area
- Cheeks, chin and neck
- Calves and ankles
- Local anesthesia
- Cannula (tube) with laser liquefies fat
- Tighter skin due to collagen production from
- SmartLipo’s thermal energy
- Little to no scarring
- No stitches
- Downtime generally 1-2 days
- 2 week compression garment
- Complication rate of less than 1%
- General anesthesia
- Tube with vacuum sucks out fat
- Sagging or loose skin sometimes necessitates additional
- surgical procedures such as face or neck lifts
- Downtime – roughly 7 days
- 6 week compression garment
- 10% complications rate
Talk to one of our Monmouth County based board certified plastic surgeons about your concerns. We are here to help and explain how you may be a good candidate for liposuction.
CALL Samra Plastic Surgery TODAY AT 732.739.2100.